Monday, June 20, 2016

A lot has happened this week!

So first off, I had my first and last Zone Conference with President Dalton earlier this week, on Tuesday. He talked about a lot of things to help us continue to help our investigators, and it was a really good meeting. In two weeks, President Dalton leaves, and President Ferreira, his wife, and their daughter arrive to the mission. They are from Concepción, Chile, and President Ferreira served a mission in Córboba, Argentina, and his wife in Antofagasta, Chile!! It sounds like he will be a great mission president, and I'm excited to meet him.  

Also, I've completed my first twelve weeks in the field, which means I'm done with training!!! We also had cambios (transfers), and I'm staying in Alto Hospicio, but my trainer, Elder Francis got switched out, as did another elder in our apartment... so instead of four elders in the apartment, there are two, and the two sectors are combined for a while, meaning there will be two elders in the branch of Tarapacá, instead of four.  My new companion is Elder Aparco, from Huancayo, Perú!!!!  

I'm sure my Spanish will be improving a lot in this cambio, and I'm looking forward to it!!  And Dina and Maricel will also probably be getting baptized sometime this cambio, which is exciting!!! Hope you are all doing well too! Update you all, more next Monday!!!


-Elder Checketts


No comments:

Post a Comment