Monday, January 8, 2018

Hi there!

I`m glad to hear that everyone is doing well, and that everyone is excited for me to get home, as well! haha! Anyway, as for me, this week has been good. On Sunday, we have a 10 year old girl named Valentina that will be getting baptized, and a young man named José that will we getting baptized the same day. Valentina has wanted to get baptized for a very long time, but hasn`t been able to come to church very often because her parents are in jail, and the only times she can visit her mom are Sunday and Tuesday in the mornings. However, almost all of Valentina`s relatives are members of the church... including her mom, and they want to help her be baptized as well. Her mom told her that she would rather have Valentina go to church every Sunday to be able to get baptized, than visit her Sunday morning. I really respect that she told her daughter that. Hopefully Valentina will get baptized with her brother Jostyn as well... although he`s a little more indecisive. Anyway, I don`t have a lot of time left, but I`ll tell you guys how it all goes next week!

Love, PJ

No comments:

Post a Comment