Monday, September 25, 2017

(From PJ's Mom): We didn't get a letter from PJ today, because he is getting transferred, but I got 2 notes from a couple members in the area that he served in. These ladies have sent us notes & pictures during the time PJ served there. I'm SO grateful for modern technology & communication, as well as google translate (so I can understand what they say, and can respond back to them!) Here is what they said:

I got this message from Sol Belen yesterday:
"Tomorrow is your son's last day in Calama and a family he teach cry to know the news. The City of eternal spring is going to Arica"

And I got this message from Mireya Vidal this morning... :) It made me cry & made my heart so happy! xoxox
"Our dear elder will write to you tomorrow for the changes...
He is super well and we love him so much! we will miss his big smile, his joy of working, and always willing to help others..
He leaves converts here who love him very much......
I had the blessing to be with him in two neighborhoods barrio Rio LOA and now in barrio oasis... Stacey has a great missionary and already soon to hug him."

These sweet messages totally made my day!!!  xoxox



No comments:

Post a Comment